This didn't go very well for me because I didn't untangle my hair first and while your are using the chalk your hair tangles A LOT! So I'm going to give you a few tips and I'm sure it's gonna go the way you want it to go.
- Untangle your hair really really well before you do anything else;
- Divide your hair in 4 to 6 parts (depending how long your hair is);
- Use bobby pins instead of hair elastics, this way the chalk can dye the whole chosen area of your hair;
- Untangle your hair throughout the procedure.
Now the important part, how to really do it!
First you're going to need:
- Hair Chalk
- Hair Dryer
- I used hair elastics but I recomend bobby pins
- Divide your hair in 6 parts (I did 2 but I missed a lot of hair because of this).
2. Wet your hair (do each part of your hair at a time)
3. With your hair wet the chalk will dye your hair
As you can see here I missed a few parts of the hair.
4. Dry your hair with the dryer.
Tanaaaaa! It's done, as you can see here, my hair was a mess because I didn't untangle it during the procedure. After this I washed it and the all chalk came off instantly (with water only).
Even though this didn't work out perfectly I still think this is a great way to temporarily dye your hair. And if you follow the tips I'm pretty sure it will work out just fine. If you can ask a friend to do it even better. :)
Hope you liked it.